Saturday 14 April 2018

New #PixiPretties Range | Pixi Beauty


Pixi Beauty have recently collaborated with 3 amazing beauty bloggers/youtubers to create their own products and they will leave you blushing and glowing from dawn till dusk! As you know if you regularly read my blog and/or follow me on social media, you'll know that Pixi is one of my all time favourite brands so I've really enjoyed using all of these.
Pixi-Pretties-Range-2018

Pixi-Chloe-Morello-Lip-Icing


The main thing I love about all of these products, is the fact that they are multi use and can be used on both the eye and face or, as in the case of the Chloe Morello palette, it has everything you need in one palette. Not only does it mean the entire #pixipretties range is perfect for travel (who wants to take 563846 different palettes?!) it also means that they are value for money as you don't have to buy a load of different products.

As always with Pixi, everything is super pigmented, have very little, if any, fall out and blend so easily together to create the perfect look. I have to say, the Weylie palette is my absolute favourite from the range as it has the shades I normally use and the 2 shimmer shades are so gorgeous and really show up. The Lip Icing in collaboration with Chloe Morello is so comfortable to wear and I normally don't like gloss as it can be sticky but this one isn't in the slightest! It also makes your lips look more plump and healthy.

Obviously, the video has all the swatches and my real first impressions, so make sure you give it a watch and let me know what you think of it!
Love Laura x

Pixi-Weylie-eyeshadow-eyeliner
Pixi-Dulce-Candy-Lip-colour-highlighter-palette



*Post contains PR gifts
All opinions are my own


2 comments:

  1. Pixi is always such a consistent brand when it comes to creating and developing products of the highest quality - these are gorgeous, and I love the influencers behind them so I'll definitely be delving into some of these goodies! x
    Marina Rosie x
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous products. I've only just bought my first Pixi item and it's a lip palette. I desperately want to try an eyeshadow palette now!

    Louisa | Loubee Lou Blogs

    ReplyDelete