Wednesday 18 October 2017

myMallBox - US to UK Shipping


Isn't it annoying when some of the cult beauty buys of the moment are only available in America or they do ship to the UK but with extortionate shipping fees?! There are so many brands I've been wanting to buy from but haven't be able to, well, until now that is! This is where myMallBox comes in and literally saves the beauty day and become the perfect solution.

mymallbox-us-to-uk-shipping-review

myMallBox is a US based shipping company that, when you sign up, gives you your very own PO box address at their warehouse meaning you can shop all your favourite brands. This is because you now use this address as your shipping address - it's that easy! While it seems very complicated to start with, their site has all the information you need, so it actually turns out to be very simple process and you actually get the products that you want. It was also surprisingly cheap and I have a discount code for you to use!


myMallBox invited me to try out their service, so of course I was intrigued to see if it lives up what it claims to be and if it's really that easy to get all of the American brands in the UK! Read on to find out about my experience . .


I choose to order from Colourpop as, even though they do ship to the UK, it's so expensive and I wanted to see if it worked out cheaper using myMallBox as Colourpop have offers for domestic shipping which I (of course) took advantage of.
I simply choose what I wanted and then entered my new American address for shipping instead of my actual address so it would be shipped there. Once it arrived at myMallBox's warehouse, I decided to have it repacked as I know makeup it normally over packed and it would make it cheaper and lighter to send. Once this was done, I simply chose which way I wanted it sent as they have a few options, however I just chose the cheapest which was just over $4.
About 5 days later my packaged showed up - honestly, myMallBox had faster shipping to the UK than Colourpop did to them - and it was so well packaged with nothing even dented. This was the main thing I was worried about but honestly I didn't need to be!

mymallbox-us-to-uk-shipping-review

Guide To Using myMallBox


- Sign up to myMallBox and you will now have an account and your shiny new American address!

- Go to your American site and choose your products. Put your new American address as your shipping address. Double check this as you don't want it to go to someone else by accident!

- Be patient while your items are being sent to your 'suite'. Once there, you'll receive an email with the options to repack and forward to you. I would definitely recommend repacking, especially if you have several orders as it can help reduce costs. Choose the sending option you like - some will have better tracking than others.

- You can also decide how much you are declaring your items for. myMallBox always put the full price but you can change it. Obviously, be careful as some packages can be checked anyway!

- Once shipped, your courier will send you tracking information. Be aware, you may loose all tracking once it leaves the US. I got my order within a week but you could end up waiting slightly longer.

- Once you package arrives in the UK, you'll either have customs charges to pay or it will just arrive at your door!


It's literally that simple to get all the American goodies you've been dying to try now in the UK! I honestly can't wait to use myMallBox's shipping services again, as they were amazing to use and my packaged arrived so quickly with not a thing even dented as they repacked it that well. They also have the option that they will shop for you too!
Fancy giving them a go? Use my referral link to sign up and get $5 added to your account to use towards your first order!

Let me know how you get on and look out for my Colourpop post up soon!
Love Laura x


*Post in collaboration with myMallBox
All opinions are my own


3 comments:

  1. Great article, love your sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool, will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea. I wonder if I could use it for US candy. I'll have to look in to that.
    V <3
    http://sirvikalot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete