Saturday 21 October 2017

Empress Mimi Lingerie Subscription


With the rise (and rise) of subscription boxes, there is without a doubt one for everyone no matter what you like. Saying that, the one subscription box I had never seen was one for lingerie, until Empress Mimi got in contact and asked if I would like one of their subscription boxes - for lingerie!

Empress-Mimi-Lingerie-Subscription-Review



Empress-Mimi-Lingerie-Subscription-Review

Empress-Mimi-Lingerie-Subscription-Review


This has by far one of the best looking boxes I've ever had from a subscription brand, just look how pretty the design is with the crown in foil gold! Inside, everything was wrapped in pink tissue paper and just look so cute with a note just saying thank you, but it was sort of a 3D effect card which was gorgeous. I have no idea why I didn't photograph it to be honest!

In my box, I receive a bra and kickers set with pink mesh, while silk binding and flower appliques. This set is so, so comfy and fits me perfectly, especially with the adjustable straps which some bralettes don't have so I was incredibly happy with this feature. The mesh is pink but in the slightly more nude side and with the white binding/flowers, they look gorgeous together, both on and off and I think this add a little bit of sexiness to the set. Also included in the box is a cute little gold bag which is perfect to put your lingerie set in for travelling to protect the delicate fabric.

If you too are a lingerie lover like me, then you really need to have a look at Empress Mimi! They have 3 different box subscriptions to choose from, each at different prices and of course you can cancel at any time. You can get 15% off your first box with code FBLSAVVY15 - you can thank me later!
Love Laura x


*Brand gift
All opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment