Saturday 12 August 2017

Rimmel London Stay Matte Lips


We all know that liquid lipsticks are going nowhere fast, especially in a matte formula - I know I certainly can't get enough of them. For a long while, NYX soft matte lip creams were the creme-dela-creme of the drugstore liquid lipstick brigade and since then, pretty much every brand has brought out their own. Well that wasn't case the case with Rimmel, until now that is!

Rimmel-London-Stay-Matte-Liquid-Lipstick-Review

Rimmel-London-Stay-Matte-Liquid-Lipstick-Review

Rimmel have recently dropped their Stay Matte Lip range which has a huge 15 shades that covers all the bases and honestly, I can't stop using them. The shades range from the palest of nudes right through to the blackest of black - something that has been lacking from all drugstore brands and will be perfect for Halloween! The 5 shades I have are (top to bottom) Latte To Go, Moca, Blush, Coral Sass and Midnight.

Rimmel-London-Stay-Matte-Liquid-Lipstick-Review-Swatches

The formula does feel a little thick and creamy but they do dry down to the perfect matte and, other than the Midnight one, only need one coat to completely cover your lips! These also aren't drying in the slightest thanks to the more creamy formula so they feel so comfortable to wear - as in you forget you even have any lipstick on comfortable! The Stay Matte Lips don't budge at all once they have dried and believe me I tested this buy eating the biggest burger, followed by donuts later on and I still had a decent amount of the lipstick left on, so I am so impressed by this! Not bad for a waterproof liquid lipstick! One thing I love is the shape of the lid as it just fits into your hand nicely meaning that you can apply it perfectly every time.

Overall, I've been so impressed by these liquid lipstick from Rimmel, both for their longevity and also the huge amount of shades on offer - there really is something for everyone! I can honestly say that I'm going to be buying more to add to my ever growing lipstick collection.

Have you tried the Stay Matte Lips yet?
Love Laura x


*Complimentry gifts from Influenster
All opinions are my own


3 comments:

  1. I love the look of those nude and pink shades xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be tempted to try these out, glad they worked out well. I was a bit skeptical of how they would be as drugstore liquid lipsticks can be hit and miss but i'll have to give them a go :)
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
  3. This matte lipstick review is really awesome. Thanks to share this beautiful matte lipstick review. I believe makeup is an important part of women's life and a perfect lipstick gives a great look of hole makeup. I love to use my favorite Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups.

    ReplyDelete