Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas Day 7 - Christmas Feet With SockShop


Is it even Christmas if you don't have at least one pair of Christmassy socks to wear?! Personally, I don't think so and although I now have a huge collection of festive/fluffy socks (maybe a whole draw full...) you can never have too many, so I was literally thrilled to receive not one but 3 amazing festive pairs from SockShop*.

SockShop-review-christmas-blogmas-day-7

SockShop is somewhere I have walked past so many times and have wanted to buy from but for some reason never have, so I was so excited when these dropped though my letter box, especially as they are festive but no 'in-your-face' festive. I received the Baby Deer set of 3 and they are so, so cute! The deer defiantly reminds me of Bambi and the snow design on 2 of the pairs makes them feel so wintery, especially the pair that has the large design on.

They are also made from super soft, rich cotton, so they are comfortable to wear and you can tell care has been taken in designing when looking where the seam lies on your foot, which is on top making them comfortable to wear with literally any type of shoe. As they are only made from a fine and lightweight cotton, they don't look like they would be particularly warm but I have found just the opposite, even when I have worn them up to the yard - I normally wear really thick sock or welly socks!

SockShop have so many different designs and not just Christmas ones, so they would make the perfect little gift or just a stocking filler for someone. You can even get ones with their favourite film/TV character on!

Do you like to have festive socks?
Love Laura x




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I've already bought a few packs as little presents for people

      Delete
  2. These Christmas socks are soooo adorable!I wouldn't mind these in a stocking for sure!Maybe might look nice with some white trainers?(:


    www.cutieandherbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete