Monday 5 December 2016

Blogmas Day 5 - My Birthday!


It's My Birthday!! I kind of have a love hate relationship with m y birthday being so near Christmas - I love that its so festive everywhere and there is amazing food but at the same time, not many people can be bothered to do anything because it's so near Christmas! Luckily, I have some amazing friends who are pretty much always up for doing something!

My-Birthday-Blogmas-Day-5

This year, I decided I didn't want to do anything in particular, so me and one of my best friends have decided just to go and have lunch at one of my favourite places, Cosy Club which does some amazing food! We'll also go and have a wander around the Christmas markets and I  know I wont be able to  resist getting on the of the chocolate covered waffles - sorry I will probably eat it before I can get a photo #badblogger!

I haven't actually opened any presents yet as I currently have the house to myself and it's not quite the same opening them on my own, please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks that?! I have seen my cake though and it's a very chocolaty one from Marks and Spencer, as their birthday cakes are delicious and I knew which one I wanted.

Love Laura x




   

2 comments: