Saturday 23 April 2016

Ollie's New Pawsome Box!


I have no shame in admitting that I completely spoil my puppy Ollie, and that is why I love Pawsome Box * and all the amazing goodies he receives. Each box has completely different products inside and they all go down so well!
Pawsome Box April Review


Inside Pawsome Box April

Look at all the goodies in this box - how amazing is it?! Without a doubt, the captain's wheel toy is Ollie's favourite and he's not stopped trotting round the house with it and throwing it around. Saying this, it is quite a strong toy, especially the outside circle but I wish the ball was a little stronger and not so soft! Apart from this, it is such a good toy. The shoe and dragon (?) toys are both so cute and I've never seen anything like these in pet shops before. These two are quite strong and the dragon is good to cuddle says Ollie.

The Pet Munchies sushi treats are the perfect size for training. At the moment, I'm doing a lot of lead training and these are easy to feed while walking along. Ollie is a little too young for the chicken strips, so I am going to save these for him as I know he'll love them! Also, you can't go wrong with a food scoop, especially with having a bigger dog - they need quite a bit of food!

The Biospotix, which is a flea treatment was easy and quick to use and while they were for slightly larger dogs, I just used about half the pipette. They didn't have a smell, which is especially good for a puppy who wants to smell everything and they didn't do much to his fur, just a little clumpy for the first few hours while it dried into his skin. This is just the same as any flea treatment though.

Once again, Pawsome Box have completely outdone themselves with this box! Every product is amazing and have gone down so well with my puppy, who thoroughly enjoys this box whenever it arrives.

If you would like to try a Pawsome Box yourself use code ukbckmoc to get £5 off your first order - how good is that?!

Love Laura x
*This product has been gifted/sent
for review by PR and/or the brand

12 comments:

  1. Aww Ollie is so cute and beautiful! If (when) I have a dog, I will definitely spoil him as well! :)

    - Anne @ Annesmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I have lots of family members who would be interested in this for their pups x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww we share the same name! He's so cute though, looks like he's having fun with all the new toys :)

    Oliver • http://suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box is such a good idea - now all I need is a dog...


    Emma | HarmonyBlaze.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is such a good idea- maybe I can use it as an excuse to get a dog... Ollie is so cute though!!!

    Beesytimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box is so amazing and yes, it's the perfect excuse for a dog! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. You have a gorgeous dog! The pawsome box looks amazing - i need to try it out once I get my little doggy! x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Ollie is so cute Laura!

    Thank you for a lovely #fblchat tonight, I love your blog so much! Now following on Bloglovin' :) Would love it if you could check out mine too: www.emilyjbenton.com/

    Looking forward to your future posts! <3
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ollie is cute! I have yet to try the pawsome box, my mums dog would love it :)

    www.melissazia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this looks fab! My beagle Ralph would LOVE this!

    www.freyafarrington.com

    ReplyDelete