Saturday 21 November 2015

Styling for Fall with Spring


Now the colder weather is here, it can be hard to still be fashionable while keeping warm and incorporating layers. I was recently introduced to Spring and decided to use their site, which is full of amazing products and reflects their inspiration from the beautiful boutiques lining NYC's Spring Street, to create a look I would wear for the season.

wish list of items from Spring website for fall fashion

There is so much choice on the website and so many items that are autumn/winter worthy so this is just a very small selection and one outfit that I would live in! I personally love wearing skirts, even in the freezing cold (yes, I am slightly mad!) and this croc style one from Are You Am I is amazing and a perfect way to add the leather trend to a look.
Sweatshirts are a must for the season and how can you not love this one from Bow and Drake with a donut on! Makes me hungry just looking at it! Also, with the sequins, you can add a bit of 'bling' on a dreary day. What makes it even better, is having gorgeous lingerie underneath like this beauty of a bralette from Fleur Du Mal.
I love ankle boots, so these ones from Messeca New York defiantly caught my eye. Simple yet so stylish and can be worn both with the skirt to, well pretty much anything! Of course, no fall outfit would be complete without tights and I love these polka dot ones from Wade & Belle s they are a nice change from plain black. Of course, a scarf is needed and personally I love this EverLane infinity scarf, as I feel they keep you warmer than normal ones.
Rings are a good way to add some colour and 'shine' to an otherwise black outfit and I love the design of these from TomTom Jewlery with the tribal pattern. No outfit would be complete without the perfect bag and this pale pink mini tote from Dagne Dover is the perfect way to add a splash of colour while still holding everything us girls carry around!


There are my items to make the perfect outfit for the season, while still being fashionable and warm! What are your go to outfits?
Love Laura x




1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely,

    Thank you for sending me your link on the #fblchat. Love your blog!!

    Love your blog and added you to Bloglovin' - would mean a lot if you checked out mine!

    emilyjbenton.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/emily-j-benton-14456677

    Emily

    xxx

    ReplyDelete