Saturday 3 January 2015

Tresemme Conditioning Masque


After using so much heat on my hair in the last few weeks, it was in desperate need of a treat in the form of a conditioning hair mask. I normally use Tresemme products on my hair - I feel they work best for me - so I tried their Deep Smoothing masque. This is perfect for me, as my hair is naturally frizzy and was also quite dry from all the heat it had been subject to.



For one use, I used about half of the packet which I found was more than enough for my length of hair and it was easy to apply without it being too thick as some conditioning masks can be. The smell was also quite present - it actually reminded me slightly of sun lotion - but was not overpowering and you can only smell it when it is actually on your hair, not when it has been washed out. It does take a bit of time to completely wash out, but I feel this shows that it is actually working on your hair and some of it has 'stuck' to it to smooth and replenish your hair.
This masque defiantly does what it says on the packet, as my hair now feels so much more healthy and smoother but it doesn't feel heavy as some others can make your hair feel - no matter how much you may think you have washed it out!. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if your hair is dry and frizzy. I have a stash of these in my bathroom now!

Love Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment