Saturday 17 January 2015

Fullips Lip Enhancer


Big lips á la' Kylie Jenner are such a huge trend right now but, what if you want to create this look but aren't blessed with this natural plumpness? Or, in my case, aren't very good at the whole over-lining your lips thing? This is where these wonder enhancers come in! I was lucky enough to receive a set of Fullips Enhancers* in the post and my god they are amazing and I have no idea what I did before them!

(R-L) Small Oval, Medium Oval, Large Round
In a nutshell, these are lip enlarging suction cups which come in 3 different sizes and 2 different shapes. The size/shape you use depends on your natural lips and also your desired effect/look.
Each cup is super easy to use - all you do is use a little water to wet your lips, place the enhancer over your mouth and gently suck in short puffs of air - you should feel a slight pull of your lips. Hold for 20-30 seconds and break the suction with your fingers. Keep repeating this until you have your desired look, then apply your lip cosmetics as normal.

 
I was so pleased with the outcome of using these enhancers and I can honestly say, they really do work! I generally used the large round first then went to the medium oval, as I felt this was best for me. With these enhancers, it is just a case of trail and error to see what works best for you. I have only found out what works best for me after about a month of trailing these out. The effect normally lasts about 3 hours, which is pretty good and also means that if you don't like how it looks, it will soon go. The Fullips Enhancers are also small enough to carry around, so touch ups can be done on the go. What is even better is that this is completely pain-free and comfortable to use.


These are perfect for anyone who want bigger lips that are completely natural and I could not recommend them more. I would also like to say thank you to Linda at Fullips Enhancer for sending me these to try out - the packaging was so cute and made me even more excited to use these!

Love Laura x



3 comments:

  1. These look really great!! And that lipstick though!

    I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog

    http://laceonlipstick.blogspot.ie/2015/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! lip enhancer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that means so much to me! Hope you carry on reading

      Delete