Saturday 22 November 2014

L'Oreal Eau De Tient Foundation


I am honestly not a massive fan of foundation and it is not something I generally spend a lot of time looking at or thinking about. This is mainly because I always find them heavy and caky on my skin and also trying to find the correct shade for my skin is a pretty much impossible task!




However, after seeing this foundation in drug stores and also in many adverts in magazines I decided to give it a go and I'm so happy I did! (Yes my skin really is that pale to need porcelain!) The L'Oreal Eau De Tient Foundation is so light on my skin, honestly feels like I'm not wearing any foundation at all. This is perfect for me! It makes my skin feel so smooth and silky, but gives great coverage and makes pores appear tiny or just vanish completely. It also makes skin have a matte appearance, meaning no powder is needed afterwards or to 'set' the foundation, as it moulds to your skin perfectly. It is perfect for the 'no make-up' look as you can barely see it when applied.
It is also so easy to apply with easy to follow instructions. All you simply to is shake the bottle, then place a finger over the top and gently tip. The amount of product you get from each shake is amazing - only a few times is needed! I placed dots of the product under my eyes, chin and forehead and used a brush to blend into skin. Below are the before and after images.


Before any foundation is applied


After
The bottle is also so cute and looks very modern as it is made from a frosted glass. The purple detailing really stands out but not too OTT.
I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who wants a foundation but not the heavy, caky feel. Also, with the huge range of different tones, there is a shade for every skin tone. Many drug stores also have testers for each shade, so you can try before you buy.

Have you ever used this foundation? What do you think of it?

Love Laura xx

   

6 comments:

  1. I am super pale too haha, definitely in need of the porcelain shade! This looks beautiful on you, thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's impossible to find foundation for pale skin isn't it! Thank you glad you like the post :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Seems very nice!
    my favourite is FIT by Maybelline but I am searching fore a new one!
    maybe I will try that
    thanks for sharing

    Konstantina| TALES OF A FASHION SKETCHBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would defiantly recommend this if you need a new foundation :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. i Love this foundation. a great go to foundation to mhave. great review.

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! wouldn't use any other now! Thank you

      Laura x

      Delete